2023 NEUSAW Freestyle & Greco State Tournament
Lancaster Event Center
4100 N 84th St
Lincoln, Nebraska 68507
This tournament qualifies you for Junior Duals, 16U Duals, 14U Duals, All new Freeco USA Elementary National Duals in Elkhorn NE, and Fargo. Also qualifies kids for Northern Plains for 14u, 12u, 10u, 8u and 6u.
There may be wrestle offs for some of the dual teams such as the Freeco Elementary National duals and the 16u/Junior girls dual teams. This will be at the discretion of each Team leader. These wrestle offs may happen at State or at another appointed time and place.
2023 EXPLORERS DIVISION! Details at bottom (This is for less experienced wrestlers)
WEIGH-IN LOCATIONS AND TIMES:
*Must weigh-in with a singlet
***SATELLITE WEIGH IN LOCATIONS/INFO***
|Kearney High School (Enter though SW Doors labeled Activities Entrance)||May 6th - 5:30-7 PM CST||David Miller||308.293.6371|
|Husker Wrestling Room||May 6th - 5:30-7 PM CST||Jeff Rutledge||402.480.3616|
|O'Neil High School||May 6th - 5:30-7 PM CST||Bryan Corkle||402.340.5812|
|Broken Bow High School||May 6th - 5:30-7 PM CST||Jason Rynearson||308.440.7571|
|On Site - Lancaster Event Center||May 6th - 5:30-7 PM CST||Matt Paeth||585.219.3602|
|Nebraska Boyz||May 6th - 5:30-7 PM CST||Frank Lovings||402.739.1987|
|Grand Island High School (Enter Through West Doors, Door #2)||May 6th - 5:30-7 PM CST||Joey Morrison||402.432.5909|
|Battle Creek High School||May 6th - 5:30-7 PM CST||Ryan Stusse||402.649.8668|
|D & N Event Center North Platte||May 6th - 5:30-7 PM CST||Tad Haneborg||308.520.5454|
|Wisner Pilger High School||May 6th - 5:30-7 PM CST||Andrew Schweers||402.380.2960|
|Columbus High School||May 6th - 5:30-7 PM CST||Adam Keiswetter||308.390.7006|
**Sign up for all Dual teams and National teams will be after the completion of the tournament.**
Friday, May 5th, 2023
- 3:00 PM CST - Online Registration Deadline
Saturday, May 6th, 2023
- 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM CST - On-site weigh-ins (Lancaster Events Center) (Must weigh-in with a singlet)
Sunday, May 7th, 2023
- 7:30 AM CST - Doors open
- 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM CST - Free clinic begins
- 10:00 AM CST - Wrestling for all divisions begins with Session A. Session B begins at the conclusion of Session A.
Session A: Greco for all age groups(including girls)
Session B: Freestyle for all age groups.
Girls will also be wrestling Greco for the first time at our state tournament this year! All age groups will begin by wrestling Greco. Once this session is complete, there will be a very short break (just enough time to get the mats reloaded in TrackWrestling) and the second session will begin for all age groups.
- Wrestling will continue until conclusion of the tournament
- Online: May 5th, 2023 at 10:00 PM CST
- Walk-ins: NOT ACCEPTED - There will be no walk-ins and you must register online by the due date and time listed above.
- Online: $30 per style or $50 for both
- REGISTER FOR BOTH STYLES AND SAVE! Entry is $30 per style or $50 for both styles.
- You must have a USA Membership Card in order to participate in this event. For more information, visit our membership page at: http://www.nebraskausawrestling.org/page/show/967948-athletes-membership
- SINGLETS: Blue and Red singlets are not necessary. We will use leg bands.
FREESTYLE REGISTRATION: (Click Here)
2023 - USA MEN'S & WOMEN'S AGE DIVISIONS & WEIGHT CLASSES